Comment on page
Project White paper for Dfolio
Dfolio is a decentralised and permissionless data network to build & import credentials onto Web3 so that concerned users can start contributing to Web3 tasks and bounties
Dfolio helps individuals, credential orgs import their Web2 credentials and pull their existing on-chain Web3 credentials onto a single Web 3 profile, which acts like an on-chain resume.
With the credential network providing the foundation for the skill blocks for talent, we are building the talent platform (complete Onboarding-Matching-Settlement value chain) for Web3
Dfolio - Onboard & contribute to Web3 tasks 10X faster
We are building the credential layer for Web3 that will help existing Web2 and crypto native users alike to on-board & contribute 10x faster to bounties offered by Web3 projects and DAOs.
We aim to achieve our mission through the 3 key pillars of our product + community:
- Building credential data network which help them to create on chain verifiable resume by anyone in Web3. This will lead 10X faster on-boarding, 10X reduce lead time for talent to job matching & creating 10X good pipeline of talent pools for DAOs.
- Matching of talent to bounties, based on on-chain/off-chain from contributors, skills of the tasks
- DAO project management tool to list open bounties as well as closed bounties (which is like campaign management and token-gated tool to attract specific contributors)
User credentials in Web2 are owned & monetised by the Apps without sharing any of the upside with their users.
Empowering users to build, import & monetise credentials was a key problem that Dfolio started exploring and building the solution on the Web3/blockchain was but natural.
With Dfolio, we wanted to solve this problem in order to:
- 1.Enable users to own and monetise their credentials
- 2.Disrupt around existing equivalent rent-seeking talent matching Web2 platforms that have high extractive rates (20%-40%)
- 3.Build the talent flow to DAOs especially with the explosion in DAOs and Web3 projects, 8.8X growth rate over last year and expected to reach 250K+ DAOs by 2025
- 4.Pull-based task-matching & discovery vs. existing alternative of very search and push-heavy way of discovering tasks by being part of multiple discords, telegram groups, twitter handles and websites etc.
Follow our handy guides to get started on the basics as quickly as possible: